Saturday, November 7, 2015

Appreciate ! Ah few incident happen lately and I manage to find out

They re my cousin many don't know; but even not my cousin must be kind to people; local courier company not reliable in timing like last time le so sometimes ask my cousin to help;

Leng Leng and lai lai spend their free time to courier for me as sometimes courier company can't courier ur items

Lately Leng and Lai have some unpleasant experience that being scolded for delivery late
Our courier fee only $3 and $5 no matter how far and we didn't have handling fees, petrol and their timing also not enough la ahaha and I am grateful they help me;

If not them courier take longer time!

They are my cousins so do appreciate their effort; courier company always delay I am asking them for help after their work; do be kind thank u!

No comments: