Thursday, April 9, 2015

Qi stone beauty

Hi all, those who sms leng leng reserved items please make sure u confirm than sms her ah. Thank u all for helping a small business. Wow today is charity day busy le. 
I love u all who always take care of my time and allow me to do alot of work. And this is the relationship omhealth and u have built all these years.

And I think many notice, ur problems issues, I always will take note and write article here even cant reply all email but i do read.

Last month was invited to be chairman of temple but again, I personally feel not qualified to be and thank you for Universe. Appreciate alot.


Qi Stone have one more $200.
Cheers , a gentle message for all. Below Qi Stone is delivered to a lady, she loves it and when shine with laser light can see the whole red stone natural like red jade.

Concept of Bryan Lao Shi since 1999. Love and Light , Also at all times be nice  to people, compassion heart, also at all times create convenience for people. That is a way of life. When u always think for people, universe will also always think for u and lead u to have a happy path. 


No comments: