Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Puti health seed

Nb April time : drink Fiji water and eat red apple ; also cashew nuts abit when office a lot up and down



My first experience with puti health sick was 8 to 10 years ago a precious Nepal bead given by a master;

Frankly the bead I kept is normal those I choose for u is best ahaha my pattern is always give customer the best one , small one I keep!

And also learning to 把玩Mala and puti seed has help me to achieve 
心境宁静,性格随和.

Is good to have ur first health puti selected by me ranging from $88 to $280 per bead; there are some in market cost $50000 which I manage to touch it;

Able to see and touch a real puti very good de;

My this few puti seed because of touching it for many years color turn dArk;  u can once a while out a drop rice oil rub the seed; 

I have not been using past one year so this few month I start holding it and put in pocket when go for meetings and is amazing energy booster;

Puti seed is different from crystal , the energy system is there;

It was say when u have a puti seed Nepal good one u won't be conn by people and ur sixth sense slowly strong and can dissolve many unhappiness;

Heng ball works on environment and I find puti bead is Heng bead and work in internal; 

In a way it blend in well with any religion as is a scientific health bead

Scientific research not by me
I only know I feel the surge

Scientific research proved that Activated puti bead consists of Magnetic, Electric Inductive properties. Depending on the polarity and intensity of this induced magnetic field, the beads transmits electrical and inductive impulses with opposing polarity and intensity.

The human body is a complex bio-electronic circuit comprised of the Central Nervous System and the organs and functions it regulates.


I put in tummy and heart 

a stabilizing item anchor. When beads are placed over the heart, they act to stabilize the heart beat. Similar to magnets, the beads work on the principle of Dynamic Polarity. Blood circulation and heart beat automatically induce a magnetic field around the body and particularly the heart region accordingly; a proportionate balancing force is exerted on the heart to regulate it if it starts beating above or below normal rates. This action helps to ensure ideal blood circulation in the body and stabilizes the heart beat.

No comments: