Tuesday, April 28, 2015

一心一意

I wish all ok!

Today conversation with a 90 years old master and her experience; one very important thing she say is her experience of praying to guan yin Pusa, if u one heart one determination all problems can be resolved; nowsaday people are impatient so I will share all the techniques in my 7 th June class , niam with Bryan lao shi!

Let me give u a ten day project from tomorrow!

After wake up wash mouth and spend 5 mins chant cundi mantra and tell cundi guan yin help u to be a happier person; 
When chant one heart don't think this think that and make ur pronunciation clear and thoughts clear; talk to guan yin ; u see when u talk to me but ur niam until not clear and don't know what u wan how am I suppose to give u remedies ! This theory apply , many times when u pray ur thought run all over abit here abit there. Why not just finish ur mantra focus than after that use ur own words talk to guan yin Pusa ur concern ! Ten days for u try now! 
The fastest answers is to be happier it works wonder and have faith ok

No comments: