Thursday, April 23, 2015

般若心

Many years ago when lor 27 rinpoche is still around ;
That time.../ 2013
That year I was ask to do the Taiwan show and was very worried so I go to rinpoche temple to calme my heart,but he was suffering from aches so I did my first therapy for him ; and he gives me a blessing and taught me things; he always says u people don't be lazy, just chant and chant all be ok; ahaha and sometimes when I tell u ur solutions I do use his words;

Remember all people all things we should not be attached, example if all artist attached to the white dragon king and now he not around how? What I teach u all is a skill, chant and chant work with wisdom, one day I not around u also know what to do. I teach u all so many pattern from 3 joss paper to mantra and wash toilet , all have meaning de;

And today while I was doing a volunteer work for some Tibet doctor, I am glad they recognizes my techniques and methods; I am so blessed that omhealth acupressure and touch therapy can be able to help the world, they are bringing back this techniques to teach people! This merits is tremendous. when I am home , the center call me infact one of the attendees is rinpoche; I felt so paisei just now I teach and teach forget pay respect;

I am writing here now not to telling u how good I am doing volunteer; I am writing here now because I have a very very peaceful feelings and I think this is the merits Buddha given me and I feel I should dedicate all the merits I accumulated today to u and my parents and all beings; 
Can u all feel the merits I send you ma? I hope u all also everyday life speak nice think nice and help people; start small and I mean small...

All things come in nice arrangements if u want to do good; human we are still human , up and down is common but don't forget to have a 般若heart of wisdom beauty compassion;

No comments: