Friday, March 27, 2015

Thousand Eye 54 beads mala (can collect )



Before I left Singapore, I urge many to chant Namo  GuanShi Yin PuSa. We dedicate this merit to all sentient beings.

Guanyin Bodhisattva exists within our nature, and we exist within Guanyin Bodhisattva’s nature; we join and become one with Guanyin Bodhisattva. 

Each time you recite Guanyin Bodhisattva’s name, a ray of light shines forth, dispelling a great deal of bad karma and saving many living beings in the world. Reciting Guanyin’s name helps to restore the proper energy in the universe. Each person who recites helps to increase the light and decrease the darkness.
The practice of chanting to Kwan Yin is important in Chinese Buddhism because they believe that in calling her name, you become focused, sincere, less greedy and calm. When you recite ‘Namo Guanshiyin Bodhisattva,’ she becomes mindful of you. The Chinese believe that she will then lovingly answer all of your prayers.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mala Collections: Mala of Compassion

Mala collections is an amazing hobbies for me when I was in 25. In a way , every two months, I will save up money to make some beautiful mala as collections. Like people who collect stamps I collect nice mala . Is an art. Is something with calm happiness.

My first mala was a Amethyst mala made by a lady in one of the market in Ang mo Kio crystal shops in the 1990s. That was a expensive mala which I " Bio" very very long and in a way the mala still with me now.

Mala Of Compassion and Love: This mala officially will be announced as Mala of Omhealth 54beads.
Name: Mala Of  Loving Kindness. ( a permanent item)

Similarly all mala from me there are blessings and lamp offerings sent and whenever I go, a distant energy prayers will send to the light of the mala. Is a service no one will do. And I thats my job ok.

Mala of Loving Kindness.

Collection value: Longer u touch the color will become Breakthrough color as years goes by. A good collectiable items. 108 bead can be requested at special rate

Items
3 red aged agate
silver pure mystic knot.
Puti of Bead that can

It represent sense of wellbeing, inspiration and focus.

U are not alone, try this mala with ur chant. Is very healing.

Mala Investment is $150, 108 beads will be $288.






No comments: