Saturday, March 28, 2015

Puti Seed Individual

Before I left for China. I was letting many to adopt the Puti Seed.

There are many fake one in market. Some use other nuts shell to manmade cut. I am glad the one u got it between $88 to $180 are all genuine to keep.





Some fake and some real. And not many from Nepal.
Some ask me 7 sided one a bracelet of 13 beads nepal how much .
Well is between $880 to $1500 which is common.
Puti Seed Nepal activated with lots of love. U can still order as nepal stock has arrived and activated.
Put on center of palm and breathe....
U can tell me budget of $88 or $150, is ok I will choose best for u.

The new mala as shown previous post is very auspicious Puti seed and good. Do adopt one when u think u can collect.

7th June ( Niam Until good luck)
A) Will have a 10mins lessons on Puti Seed appreciation to increase ur knowledge. And it takes 5 years to produce a proper slides.
B) The dampness in body to be removed in body to welcome good energy. A great studies never one has done before to understand how dampness in body trapped in body affect ur luck and progress in life.
C) Many more niam.....

No comments: