Saturday, March 21, 2015

Today is amazing, I was walking around at putuosan and wonder will there be a 大伯公around the temple ; because for three days here is main Buddha statue no sign of Taoist god! To my surprise really today small road I saw a small altar and Yes is 土地公土地婆。 in my bag I have nothing to offer so I light three incense and offer a sweet; this sweet is a very special sweet I want to save the only sweet I brought from Singapore for throat so tolerate to bring back shanghai eat; but suddenly to me in my bag now the most precious thing is the one sweet and I offer ; I learn something that offerings can be so simple but with heart and intention u can feel so good! After prayers I see the bright sun shine on me and receive a message today is 大伯公 birthday which is 土地公! miracle and I wish all healthy




No comments: