Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Happy 除夕夜 2015

Big Thank You to all Customers:

U spend time to email and order things. Which people other website click Shopping cart. This I appreciate all ur email order. Is very old school ahaha....

Thanks for supporting me. If we never do our job proper or forget pack ur items correct... Do forgive us ok:> We will do our best:>

Trust me. Omhealth will not forget every single customers:> I mean every single one... I remember:.:>






To all who SMS whatsapp email me and I can't answer u! This is for u!
I care but I have limitations; remember everything happen for a reason; ur prayers everything merits u gain are not wasted ! One day u will know!

Every moment of our life is reducing, everytime we sad or unhappy the time are wasted. Is very difficult to have a human being body , u may not know. My Guru says if you miss this human body chance, u may know come back as human again.
Only a human can pray ah, able to choose religion etc... so as long as u can pray , ur luck is not bad... U re just repaying your karma... Good thing will come de... really.


So every moment when have time, reflect and just be happy. Really, even 8 mins a day chant cundi mantra, use your counch shell mala  etc... Even when I use my aroma oil i will say affirmations like

May my aroma oil scent bring peace to world.


U dont have to be a monk or nun or meditate whole day chant whole day. U can just use your daily life as a practice.
MRT many crowds and difficult people. WAIT, instead of moody. Transform yourself to Kwan Yin and feel ur present give out light and send love to all.

U see la, because of us, Kwan Yin PuSa need to wait Long Long than can become Buddha. Whose fault,  our ignorace, our greed, unhappiness and ....

So why not be soldier of Kwan Yin Pu Sa. Be it any religion, heart good can le.... and send love.


VERY RANDOM:

I would like to thank all who LIKE the pic on Meevent again. And thank you.
Use auric blend ok is really good!
CNY Special Items ( 3 each and only during CNY for collectors)
$218 each:> Tied with power crystals:>




Students and Customers Come and Go

Many times in business there are 2 kind of bosses. One is the boss have alot of helpers , all email and sms and whatsapp the helpers reply, the boss at all times will put on a PR attitude and inorder for business to flourish , will say things like that and behind scold u. Things once sell dont care le. One customer good luck can re use same testimonials

There is another kind of boss, everything ownself do. From head to toes. When u talk to him on sms or whatsapp he only reply one line, but u forget he take into heart what u email or says and sometimes appear as an article in blog. He is working alone but dont know...表面功夫。But he cares. And since start of business all skin care to crystals he work very hard to ensure quality. 
One thing u can see FA LU many times... Best testimonials. He many testimonials and he dont really put alot up le... Because good is good.

I am ..... hmmm the very old school way of business.... And customers who know me... ahahah u know me... new one... u slowly will know.... But if u like PR good words kind, not me... ehhehe

Do continue suppoer omhealth skin care... little help... u use u will know....

Try my Scrub, hair serum and neroli facial oil.....


FAQ:

1) Bryan lao shi, my father is tiger and my brother is monkey. This 2 animal cong, so a fengshui master say brother must move out.... 

Bryan Answer: This FS master is not actual one, animal cong apply to only time of doing things SHI CHEN not to human. This indeed wrong information害了many chinese family in ancient time. When one children or son or daughter is against parents animal it will be given away.

Oh please. Let me prove to u..... Is wrong. Many of my Gui ren is animal not in line with me.And Wang me because to me all animal is good. 
A good fengshui person is can adapt all animal. If u know that animal wrong concept is against u, u avoid. Means u are not there yet. U still at level one. Ignorance. Need scolding.

So many couples married with animals sign match, and many breakup... how u answer... so many animal, rat and horse example married and happily ever after how u answer. So dont be educated by wrong concepts. 

U go and ask proper FS master they also agreed with me de. ahahha only this half past 6 FS master... say Cong animal human. Next time they tell u.... u roll eyes can le.

2) Bryan Lao Shi my boss is Animal A, and he wants all animal B cannot watch Lion dance in office and must take leave on first day of CNY.... And I am the animal B.... I help him so much and close many deals... Feel lousy

Bryan Answer: U should ask ur boss to read blog. He do this way lost all the animal who can help him, make people feel lousy. Is very Suay. This kind of advice I hate most.

3) Lao Shi, CNY period my family anger quarrel how how?

Is normal because alot of things to do.. And many visit. REN DUO DUO KOU SHE. and this year the flying star 3 in center of house. So any anger appear chant
OM AH HUNG 3 times in ur heart and use rosemary spanish oil on palm rub hair.

4) CNY broken things how?
aiya, do as number 3.

5) CNY eat what best?
Macademia nuts ahha this year and eat the 3 fruits.
6) CNY pray where best
first day CNY 12pm i pray kwan yin lor 27, 
3rd day go Toa Payoh
eve go arumugam

will give u sweets la.









No comments: