Friday, January 23, 2015

Stupa Projects 佛塔· Completed and More



Many combine and we manage to have 2 Stupa sponsored for the renovating Buddhist Center.

And one lady she donated one stupa but dedicate to everyone.
And to my surprise. Shangpa Rinpoche personally blessed and light lamps for all who involves in this project.

Also we will be providing lunch for elderly during 4th FEB period. And this merits dedicate to all Heng Ball and my Clients.  And all these years who have help me in charity work even is $5 students, u are in my list.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Good news, another company who I have free help them intro their items, will also sponsor Tea for elderly. Thanks to wang San Yang.

Omhealth Charity is that kind no attachment. We do and we go. People who I have helped, I ask them to do charity instead. And I am going to look for those companies which I have helped before to help me donate items to elderly,

They are PiPaGao, and skincare and water... u all know what to do ah.. Blog has intro ur products without asking spokesman fees but now I want u all make effort to involve in my charity projects.

Lao Shi.... will call them.

Aiyo Next week my talk le, my heart still think of prayers and charity events. Ahahah, thanks. U all very sweet never sms me this period and know I busy. And take care of me. I work from 5am to 10pm daily. So rest is very important.
Thank you.


2015:(Things omhealth has done and share with u the Joy)
1) We have also donated Batam families who are very very in need of help.
2) Medicine for clinics
3) Puja dedicates to all beings and clients u all la.
4) Heng ball Lamp 21 days light up. Heng Ball so power every year ahahha
5) Education fees for MUIS.



Omhealth has sponsored few hundred Cds and all funds go to building funds; u can do ur part and get this CD at $5 and is by Shangpa Rinpoche ! Center says don't want sell high because can benefits more people so omhealth sponsors all fees! U all must get this cd very very good!www.karma-kagyud.org.sg and last song is for parents good good de.ALL MERTIS DEDICATE TO ALL omhealth readers too.

This is a good CD please support and get .





No comments: