Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Stones That I love so much


There are a few stones that really works in healing;

1) Sunstone : A sun energy of positive auric glow:$38 to $48 this batch
2) Moonstoneruby: The healing rays emit to give energy and calming understanding to surrounding. $50 to $68
3) Kyanite Gem Quality: A stone around u and any other stone which brings cleansing. Is a stone that can cleanse other stone and ur aura $38 to $68

Activated . I think personally SUNSTONE is so useful for u to put in office near namecards.

Will be available on 1st Feb 2015 on stage if u just want to buy that day no need courier.

Others u can order thru orders@omhealth.com


How I use the stones?
I hold it and quiet myself for 1 min or 2. U can feel the energy moving. At home u can put on stomach and chest.

Dont limit urself for the usages. 

Affirmations of the Day:
I am centered in truth and peace (Sunstone) --- Shine Protect
I accept what is best for me (RubyMoonstone) ---- Heal and Wealth
I release the past with ease and I trust the process of life (Kyanite Gem) ---- Cleanse and bring in new energy


No comments: