Saturday, January 17, 2015

Heng Ball

Heng ball today has come to a powerful announcement. 
It is powerful eheheh because of love. The heng ball all has same properties

new comers heng ball details beside blog label: heng ball

first heng ball I select for u.

1) Compassion, Love, Peace, Protection, Block Bad Qi, Amplify Good Qi. They relate to the earth and the heavens as living energies. Allowing light to move through and spill out it’s rainbow colors over the room brings, they feel, joy and blessings into all.


Heng ball is high qaulity Swaroski. Technique was passed to me by A famous Thai Astrologer, he mentioned this ball long time ago can block bad fengshui at home and religious free to help people.


And this technique of activating is created by bryan Lao shi , because it dont have the energy of normal raw crystal, so this stones really if activated it can be very pure and independent. And also I am SUPER KIASHU Bryan Lao shi. 

All heng ball I also use some fund to do prayers with blessings to all heng ball owners. Sometimes I also use it donate rice or other religion funds . So I find because of all this blessings and not tie to any religion or crystal properties. It growing power.

They are precision German cut & polished with well-defined crystal facets giving this symmetrical drop a brilliant sparkle. Trinity triangle symbolise Tian Di Ren Unity and not many people research on these. And Lao Shi me base on this balance activate.

Heng Ball if u have one, le, u can once a year order one or two. For example if green have 2 tone, I will choose for u .

It capture the light and angle of good quality swaroski can divert the light to healing energy.

So if u say green when you order, I will select the green I make that day. And if u have green le, tell me which other color or green u want ok.



heng ball inspiration: Once in 2005, there was a family so into fengshui and end up one year he was asked to spend $4800 on items if not family luck will go down. My Master just ask him put heng ball x3 at home. And till today is doing well. And they adopt heng ball just for interest once a year :>



Heng ball : Each is $68.


 Blue can handle star 4 and 7 in flying star if u really into that.




No comments: