Sunday, January 18, 2015

Halo

Hi all
from blog to event, to charity project is all using one head and one mind to think and plan. And as a human being I have also done alot in writing blog to help as many people as I can.

Alot of email being sent to info@omhealth.com daily and many times I can't answer all but i do read with respect. But things like , does items works etc, i dont wish to answer!

Now plus whatsapp and SMS end up if I reply all immediately I have no
More life ah: those follow me long time really take care me . New comers do take note not that I don't wan answer ok and now u know; thank u ;)) love u all. 

Lao Shi spend his youth his free time and give all advices here. So at this moment I cant reply to all email.

Some write long articles and I do read and give a simple remedies. So some I didnt reply because answers all in blog and I have 100 email a day. About 30 send me floor plan monthly. please dont do that I am not A FENGshui consultant. I motivate u to be a better person.

So do give me some time to rest also ok:>

thank u.

For all orders: when u email to orders@omhealth.com do include ur mobile.

No comments: