Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2 weeks FAQ and Instruction



B-02


Today Amituofo Birthday too. So see A-Z for u.

Hi this month I must say alot of questions sms and i cant answer all
so let me explain here.

First alot of answers can be found in www.omhealth.com/kwanyinma.htm


A) Black Magic and See " the others".
Human life is short, so whatever magic cant get near body if ur heart is calm. And in Singapore even if a person get black magic, it can be resolved within 3 days, if u go to Waterloo Kwan Yin Temple seat in temple 10mins for consecutive 3 days.
Singapore land has a dragon Qi so black magic dont last.... But if u go other place wont be so easy le.

See the others same procedure.

B) Early morning husband or wife or cchildren quarrel, special day like new year, Chinese new year or at temple quarrel with love one.... Well wont bring bad luck because u re human. So after quarrel that day, spray tranquility healing spray and drink coconut water can le.

Thats why I say when go temple bring BBC coin go over incense and this coin forever will raise ur Qi.

C) After temple or auspicious event fall down or sprain ankle...

This quite common for some who going thru alot in life. Is to clear negative debt. So keep calm and have faith with ur religion.

D) Visit Temple
go temple pray and dont always beg and beg. I say beg means dont be like a begger always ask for this and that. Sometimes dont ask anything , look at the statue and smile. Up there know le.
of course sometimes u can say la... but dont everytime temple is to beg. U know what I mean. But if sometimes heart no one listen and understand u, look at kwan yin statue talk all ur heart out , u may tears but super good.

E) This year wipe eucalyptus radiate oil tissue on crystal or ur jade can heal ur personal energy.

F) Heng ball
U can put heng ball anytime before 3pm as long as no rain. Heng Ball.

G) Women PMS can go temple ma?
Of course ok. u are human, u know body is filled with shit also ma.

H) Yin place how to protect oneself
when visit YIN place, carry tissue with five element oil in pocket, left bracelet black tourmaline or any of my bracet touch the bracelet and say OMmmmm

i) 5 D and 6 D how to really use
A house yearly confirm change 6D hulu behinddoor knob. I must say is cheapst way to fight unlucky stars le, Uncle research 15 years, instead all corners put $300 items , just main door put can le. And also 5 D coin any corner put good. No wrong.

Rice urn is a must to put 5 d coin and continue use the same 5D and repeat use,yearly just change red packet using same 5d coin. Do cook rice once a month, this is for some who totally dont cook

J) House cleanse with KM yan set is good, when cleansing, turn a music on new age or buddhist chant. best and open all windows.

k) Sandalwoo pagoda coil incense is best remedies for stress and family disharmony and also bad house fengshui. It slowly change ur house qi even if u move to lousy house.

L) Dont wear black to sleep, very easy attract negative energy

M) use rose item forbody can bring good luck. Rose water to Tian Hou temple for blessings can clear a person no ren yuan luck

N) If people of other religion ask u fan tai sui how? Well tell them go birthday party. Dont tell them religious activity. Although we can do all things other religion ask us do, but some sensitive.
So for other religion people ask , I normally say, have faith with ur Lord. U see, world universe to me same, so why change other people religion. I will say go to ur Church and pray and have faith, the light of Christ with u.

O) Bryan lao shi why u so direct in SMS and whatsapp
U know, if u have 200 sms just two days, with floor plan and ask proceudre how to pray and u all in blog le , so will be abit fierce ahaha but those who see me in real person ok one me. Friendly right. Dont judge me in sms. Uncle me was imparted skills by those fierce old aunty in Bugis, many retired one are my aunties. So sometimes when I scold u, is not me...


P) Go temple pray dont wear shorts . At least knee level.

Q) Mantra what to chant more power.
All same, see which one more Yuan with u.

R) What is expect of 1st feb 2015 talk
No expectation, this year I arrange alot blessings from masters to all attendees . So is lucky le. My purpose of this talk gather and share.

S) House kitchen must check have spoilt things anot., If have quickly change now

T) Goood luck house items and 6D and 5 D when to put? Anyway from 4th Feb u can start put le. But some start using the house item A and B le so is ok.

U) I pray if someone can wholeheartedly help me the website to be up.

V) Trust me at home, use more aroma oil to wipe floor etc can bring good results in luck. before sleep our luck move from head to toes, I love to apply lavendula bottom of feet.Anyway u may say I sell my oil, ok ba, u use other brand i also ok. I dont really bother ahha but be sensible dont sms me ask me if other brands good anot. I cant believe ahahah

W) I am teacher to share and not PA ok. So appreciate all articles typed and shared in website. Have fate will understand the words from website. U dont have to purposely promote for me de, I am glad it helped u. If from my website u found remedies, and luck improve, do sms inform me, and also ownself do charity.

X) If luck really down, go sleep. Trust me, rather than here ask there ask. or sometimes so tired, no need go temple, just go back have a good sleep than eat one RED apple.

Y) 8th Feb 2015 Temple event is powerful do come. And I keep it simple pray together and enjoy. Also when having lunch or dinner, dont talk about gossips , it will attract bad luckstar to ur food and weaken u. But again sometimes u human and u born to be a gossiper, so u slowly change. And wear my gui ren bag when go lunch.

Z) I am not Fengshui master. I am just bryan lao shi which make effort to learn from old and share.
Temple, volunteer work, write article etc share all i can. U must take note of my time.

Laoshi can book seat for me for the talk;
Me: email please .



Cong tai Sui dont afraid:

This year although uncle me is once 12 years direct cong tai sui. I do well and excel. I try to prove to u if u have faith u can do well.

Only thing with Tai Sui is alot of emo things and also Tai Sui show u who are the bad people. So some if u think good and actually found out they bad people is normal.


Omhealth 2014 has reached highest state and recognition and most testimonials. Got pray got Bobi, no pray and complaint, u jialat. U dont believe is ok. But Kwan Yin Ma at all times protect u, just that u dont know.


Extra Tips for 1st feb 2015

A) Must get is 5 element oil
B) 5D coin Six D coin for those attending, get that day
C) Spray and limited heng ball
D) Sunstone very good that day get
E) Rose water buy le that day go temple







No comments: