Friday, December 12, 2014

Power tea

Every year I will mention a good luck tea to buy back home for family! Using power calculation!
Last year tea 六合not in market le! U all make to drink this two months daily abit can clear whole year negative Qi!

Now tea is not my business de so I am doing a favour to preserve the old art of tea in Singapore! And in returns the boss very nice make tea for my talk without charging me!

This 1st feb talk lao shi through calculation of Qi will request the boss of this tea house to make tea for u and this year tea will surprise u!
 Is super good luck!

Dearest all this yearly talk infact I start preparing august le! I sincerely wants to impart the skill of good luck to u; if u bringing newbies make sure they know my style ok; 
That day please come with happy heart as a lot masters in Singapore blessings the talk; it takes Bryan lao shi many years to gain trust from major temples in Singapore and this is because we have no hidden agenda and do things from our heart!
Rejoice!

No comments: