Thursday, December 4, 2014

Bank Account: Have faith , all come in right timing and is Universe timing not ur timing

I categorise this article under Bank Account series. 

New comers can see label this blog beside under Bank Account , many my own singlish articles.

Bank Account Article December 2014

Hi all is year end le. And do you know that during year end alot of tests will be put to individual before new good things comes to you? I also face up and down but i know all are tests and help me to a new level in life.



So I always say when near end year be more careful in many ways like signing contract, your talk , your email and also interactions with people. Also health for some may be more weak year end but more because of change of weather. Uncle me almost make a mistakes when overlook some typing ahahha.

But if you take care health, do prayers and have faith (not to be shaken by incidents) than u will be fine. ANd when ur heart and mind is in pure intention of love.


Case Studies:
Do u know early this year, i have been introducing black bean and hawthorn. In my heart I was thinking hope that i can intro this recipes worldwide and to media. So for whole year i go around different part of Singapore to teach this recipes and even on radio.

2 weeks ago, all of a sudden a phone call for mediacorp and wanted me to share yoga, hawthorn and my black bean recipes. And is amazing. The challenge was one day record 3 episode and take 13 hours to record.

U know for me i wake up 5am sleep at 10pm is tought. But i decided to do it.

I thought that night I could sleep early. But suddenly a mini issue for omhealth happened. And luckily was resolved because i overlooked some procedures. And this is a good lessons so to remind me from big mistakes in future.

Even 4 hours sleep the recording went on well. I chanted Cundi mantra when arrival of the studio. And visualise everyone smiling.

U know i was so busy preparing the food, i just get my cloth from Giordano. And it turns out ok. And i say : Bryan ur task is to share health recipes and help people.

So while making the hawthorn i have this positive thinking in mind and manage to make 6 bottles of hawthorn in 1 hour!! All taste good.

SAN ZA GAO


Omhealth has come a long way, and this is not easy([path travel compare to many is more more, and I am 43 this year, not easy to hold my face on TV ahah)

Alot of times is one man show and from charity to volunteer work and temple visit. But I am glad along the way, my cousin, my parents, cindy seah family, meifang and friends helped me. ANd even courier this week no come collect I have your understanding.

I learn one thing is, in business, when people of same trade good business we must rejoice and be happy for them. Also when we make mistake we must regret it and improve ourselves.

This Week:
Today we (and 6 sponsors) have sponsored Cakes to 8 temples on 6th December and also u know what, yesterday a personal blessings was given to me by Rinpoche as i told him my intention is to help people. And all went well.

6th December I will be at Wang Hai Da Bo Gong temple at 10am (50 Palmer road) to give thanks. U can go any temple ur timing ok.

Universe Answer Your prayers de:

What I want to say is.... Universe do answer your prayers and all your hard work in life will not go down the drain. May be your work,your love one and your health not good. But dont worry, continue to do good, think good and ONE HEART (dont confuse) pray to your own religion. U will be ok.


December thinking and feeling affect 2015. I know for some, u may be in your down mood. But walk out of it. Or may be someone blame u or accuse you things u are not, is ok, hold them as precious treasure than mold u to practice compassion.
How?
Chant Om Mani Pad Me hung and visualise Kwan Yin Smiling to you and she says

" Son you are doing ok , be compassionate and I will help you..."



Pagoda Sandalwood Coil Incense, first in Singapore to intro religious free incense.


U know for me, when I have problems, I talk to students too and also pray. Dont keep everything to yourself.  Talk to kwan yin or your own religion, speak out and Universe will take care for you. Thanks to friends that listen to me too that night on phone. U know who you are.


Today i sincerely thank all who helped me,
Ask for forgiveness for those who sms me i didnt reply proper. But i do take note in my heart just that a day 100 sms and messages not easy handle.
Today I send love and light to all my friends, old friends and people who I have accidentally hurt or wrongdoing.

Today I thank all who have helped me in my charity work whole heartedly.



No comments: