Monday, December 15, 2014

21 Stones Package

Those students who receive my 21 stones (add alot more than 21, call 21 have meaning).

U know u can bring few stones to work also. U can feel the energy.

The pack of stones are all personally activated and alot of efffort put into it. That is why each year i can max make not more than 20 sets.

Every stones are activated and u dont have to activate le. U can use and than to cleanse, just wipe the stones with a piece of wet cloth and few drops of any oil of mine. U can feel the cleansing energy when u wipe the stones.

Today I put few stones on my office table. U see stones u put no one will say u one:>

U can feel the energy of cleanse and charge. Sunstone is not included in 21 stones. But today I wanna talk about this sun stone. Sunstone is about openness and also for people who feel no longer happy in this world, carry this stone will help you feel worth living.

I use suntone, amber and jet stone lately because of the environmental star afflictions in sky, which cause me to be abit irritated last week. I think luckily i work with stones it help me to get over.

Frankly speaking, this year is toughest for some animal signs, i am one of them. But u see this year i have most TV show and recognitions. But emotion wise i kana the most challenge because of too many paperwork, admin work and also human interactions. But all is well.

Dear all, get ready to make Dumpling if u can this year. Are u ready?

Sun stone, amber, Jet Stone all available now new size of $38- $45 each le:>



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lao shi, how to use the 21 stones? Is it still available? sorry I'm still new to this, haven't attended your class, only bought one pretty Heng ball. ^_^ - Flo