Friday, August 22, 2014

Temple change but heart and faith remains


Please attend 大家来拜拜class ok
11 October park mall 


 Go! when I arrive one dragonfly; when dragonfly appear means a message must convey to u; ahaha 

The temple changed because management decide remove so many tradition like coil incense and joss paper which I feel new generation soon thought is a museum; do let me Bryan lao shi re intro and we change our method to pray now;) 
;
Joss paper no more don't worry!
We bring ourselves because is teochew temple u can bring what I bring as shown here ahaha and U can bring more; (smart right) think positive all my student u can bring all u can and also if security say wan burn for u , u insist diy and ok one;

Coil incense don't have don't worry I bring myself; is so weird I am launching my brand coil incense and now put into good use;( but no need always bring la)

Teochew joss paper( how can they remove that is an asset, but don't worry I am around)
The joss paper is called 中七 u tell joss paper shop they also won't know so this is the original joss paper this temple provides and they remove it ; my role is to continue;  u show those joss shop they will know; how many pieces up to u; really this management people don't know why they thinking;Ok cannot scold people;

老师七十二变,越变越厉害!妈祖sometimes u can bring this perfume water out there; also u can bring my rose water pray le bring home use very good one;



No comments: