Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Recognition and work

I am glad that all these years the promulgating of preserving Chinese tradition of praying was done and my heart really thankful to all master teachers and u who guide me along;

When u started bai via class people laugh at me and friends find me weird; and they just laugh at it; I don't want to explain because to someone who don't understand the meaning of it is waste of time;

My main purpose of setting up bai bai class is to ensure some good tradition is preserved!
1)Like praying ourselves using simple joss paper
2) without to be affected by fortune master which clear their instil of fear
3) to pray with positive thinking and respect elderly
4) gather people with main aim just to pray and pray together happily!
5) to take care ourselves when seems whole world all things goes wrong we go temple and motivate ourselves

And I must say the project of praying is successful and we now have 2300 baibai students and I am glad;

My mission is almost done; is ur task my student to share with people!

No comments: