Monday, August 4, 2014

I am a happy direct person thanks to all who involve in today chairty

I am a happy person not because I have a lot of fans or eheheh achievements ;)
, is because I don't expect or ask for a lot , I just do my part u know; and when things come I accept and let go;


 like charity volunteer work, I many times do and don't tell the organizer much; I don't need appreciate letters etc; like that happier ;

Like my business , I have enough can le I don't expect  a lot a lot and make myself lost the passion. U all use my lavende water and have trust on my skin care it very appreciate le;
-$@@@@@@@@@@@
 I feel the most difficult part in human lesson , is to understand and know ourselves! 
Is so important to spend few minutes a day to chant sutra or mantra because it helps; chant the name of Kwan yin pu sa let the energy flow in u; 做人要用心不要操心,烦心

No comments: