Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Bring in a real art piece to your House: Ang Mo Item but i use it as fengshui




  Above represent money and health for this vase. Super good for table. I think this you can put on office or display cabinet. Than once a month put a pink rose cut short short put in it. Especially a house always got sickness , get this and also once a month put rose and put my BBC coin beside it for 3 days. Clear sickness star. 
This is a small ritual of clearning house sickness energy.  Also can spray Protection Spray around it if u want.
 

Photo: Before moon cake festival , put anyone of this item at loving room or bedroom can renew house energy; errr not my product and not from china de la; i order le ehehe nice right I buy one only 

Alert: I am neither spokesman ok or sell all these. U know this blog is sharing nice things and good lobang. Up to u ok.








{ Below is not advertisement or i am not the spokesman, if i am , i will be super rich}

Last year before i move house, i went takashimaya get an art piece from FRANZ . But i buy less than $200 an item to put in house. I choose this because is by real artiste and not mass productions.

I find that this is a year of super fire. A good porcelain at home brings peace and harmony. So i accidentally found this brand which is super nice.  They are all palm size not bulky.

I suggest for family harmony u get the lotus tea light. Vase I choose either one to put a pink rose at office table or home.
I think the lotus tea light super nice. U can put candle and chant mantra. It brings harmony to ur house.

I dont know la, i feel a house if can afford get a real art piece. Because it symbolise also the Venus start that bring Ren Yuan.

U all can buy online better than Taka. I learn from a teacher, ur house must buy something that people deliver to u once every few years.


The few pieces symbolise divine purity and enlightenment, as in Buddhism, wealth.
 

 My Lobang u can get from

EMAIL: su_how@reflections-ent.com
Contact nos: 67378883

Bank Acct: (DBS Current: 048-903646-0)
Company: Reflections Enterprise Pte Ltd



Peaceful Lotus Tealight Holder $225.00
Amphibian Frog Small Vase $180.00
Ladybug Small Vase $145.00

No comments: