Thursday, July 31, 2014

Congrats to all Students

I have been conducting 大家来拜拜class for the past few years and I must say till today few thousand students were trained;
Few temples in Singapore feedback to me
" Bryan your student when they pray very patient and polite,very good attitude!"

As a teacher I congrats to all and really see progress; in fast changing time in Singapore, many prayers method will be lost soon! Since 1980s I have documented down many prayers method and also taught by those aunties! 
I wish to share with I all and bring happiness

Dearest all remember to do daily homework , if not now , when? The bai bai class is October , u can register now.

New comers: www.omhealth.com/bryanlovetemples.htm
www.omhealth.com/kwanyinma.htm 

Anyway the lotus root keychain I found out has very strong healing energy; those who have sandalwood oil u put a drop in it; scent last three weeks and also u can put five element oil too;
Than ur thumb press the lotus head u can feel the energy enters from thumb to body very powerful

No comments: