Sunday, July 20, 2014

Thank u

This is a class that really challenge me for months from preparation ( which sutra to share, how to summarize and share the essence, the gifts for all, rare blessed 龙珠,auric roller, the six syllabus pendant ; a lot more .  

Frankly speaking just now in the class my eye sight was abit blur vision for few seconds because many late night reading and also reading and over reading of translation and Chinese text;
I hope this class motivates us to have a big heart , let go and also wisdom; 

The class completed with a lot merits and we dedicate to out parents, blog readers and all beings ok!
Rejoice!!! I call this group today the

Bodhi seed 菩提子!

All today attendees will collect a simple card from me in fengshui class 2015; u all are call the special 120 force of love!





No comments: