Friday, July 18, 2014

Sunday Very Auspicious

不要迷迷糊糊的过生活,一天十分钟,十年功夫不得了。好好修别问东问西,疑神疑鬼。定下心发慈悲。

Bryan lao shi 修的观音法门将在Sunday share share:) students do come with a pen blue pen and a few pieces of paper empty; those who want chop ur shirt can bring;

My knowledge very limited only so, hope all dont mind. But will share what I know and hope it can safe u the time to know more about Kwan Yin Pu Sa.

There will be one more Sutra copy class 2015. So stay tune for those who cant come this time.


Dear all Sunday if can go temple ok; and pray to Kwan Di . As is Kwan Di Birthday. 

Early this year in fengshui talk and in blog, i mention travel safety important this year as need to pray to KWan Di before travel. Now I know why this message comes to me early this year.

I am not saying i am good at predicting. As I dont have hidden agenda.... I just ask u all pray urself only when or before travel ok. Any temple has Kwan Di Statue will do.

Thank you all.

Sometimes i think my mind and sense hor abit too much. Hope it will not affect my luck hahahah... wont la. Kwan Yin Pu Sa protect me one because i am doing positive good thinking to u all.

Sunday u all can bring ur tshirt (2 per person) to chop the red zu sa.



Photo: 不要迷迷糊糊的过生活,一天十分钟,十年功夫不得了。好好修别问东问西,疑神疑鬼。定下心发慈悲。Bryan lao shi 修的观音法门将在Sunday share share:) students do come with a pen blue pen and a few pieces of paper empty; those who want chop ur shirt can bring;

No comments: