Thursday, July 17, 2014

Chant mantra

Good deeds and chant mantra if u can achieve a state of doing not for any gain than u are in right track;

But is very ok beginning when a person learn mantra because they have problems etc and chant in hope to release problems, is ok but very slow;
If u chant mantra 无所求, slowly ur business will improve etc luck too;
Of course I say like that suddenly will inspire u to do because deep inside u has this greed ; is ok de as we knowourselves is good!

Me too have this issues but I try my best to improve; like when I do temple walk sometimes have this thought wa do le will good luck than when I do prayers I remind myself this is wrong, my purpose is to share;)

Just my experience to share with u; a person luck will not always be low... Just be firm and strong ok;

Basic items I can suggest is

A bottle of aroma oil
A Mala or counch she'll Mala 
And a cundi pendant 

Jiayou!

No comments: