Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Bryan lao shi power Chen Siang bracelet

Medium small will have three arrival soon: u can reserve; 280 and 380
Super big one like mine I think left one $480




This bracelet was launched many months ago; I myself keep one big one and another one sold to someone; and there are few small medium one at $280 !

Dear all I try to wear to swim ( u shouldn't) and also gym; 
Guess what after wearing few hours a day and for months the color turn so shiny nice and the scent is still around!

This is true Chen Xiang! If collectors if can keep one , after your black tourmaline collections; but if u spend a lot lately don't la; my blog will have many interesting items so doesn't mean I wan to promote ask u buy things everytime de ; but again is my leaving business ma ; but I ensure good products to u and good energy!

Dear all enjoy ok;))) 

No comments: