Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Big heart big business big luck

When we do business we must have big heart and rejoice in others successes ! Some ask me this brand that brand aroma oil good or not? And some try promote my brand to other friends and people already using their own brand so don't disturb them; I don't care de;) to me
As what I post in face book:

There are many brands of aromatherapy oil in the market, is ok u use other brands I am ok u use my techniques using other brands oil; I know some are mlm here is ok la; life is short world so big ,people have freedom to choose; my life mission is to teach share... So no need try promote my brand to ur friends who are already using other branded brand, just share with them my techniques la; Jia you ok; don't forget no matter how powerful oil is if is not fresh or no techniques is useless and most important which brand has such a big support group in Singapore ... Ooops I sell melon le; give me some credit la so from today don't ask me which brand good that brand good anot! To me as long as a company promote wellness with herbs I am happy; I am titled by media guru of aromatherapy , enjoy my life now ;) compete for what ahaha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

where to get the burner ??