Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Toilet Wash Dates: Announcement

In 2010, Bryan make famous the toilet wash method. And sometimes each year only 3 dates.




The date is not like every month must have the date to wash. U can wash toilet every Friday for good energy with the toilet wash method.


After my article was released, differet FSM follows and publish and modify and ask people put fefw thousands dollars in toilet.


My uique way of toilet wash date is calculated using my master Iching. And u cant just sms me ask me which I receive 30 over sms a day. I am glad u sms me so I cant xplain the reason now.


Toilet wash date: Is to wash the energy aura of ur house and bring in good energy. Is a day to develop loving kindness and cleanse your mind too. Is not a day to choose for cleanse and handle worldly concern like strike lottery etc..... Although it happens all the time.


My main motivation to toilet cleansing is cleanse the 12 level link of ur negative aura and bring in good things to your life.


If u can call me Bryan lao Shi, I can say u. And u accept anot is your thinking la.
I am not a PR company to make things out out of no where. So respect my toilet wash dates ahahah.






The date I specially selected is based on my energy and calculation. If that month don't have I cant force a date out. So at all times just look at blog for toilet wash date. April Don't have the date. So please take note. I write so many articles to help people. Spend more time reading.


And toilet I mention so many times, every Friday is good to use. My special selected date is for other purpose.


And also u can even use this toilet set to wash few time a month ok.

No comments: