Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sing if You Can ( if u think I am joking than ignore ba, Lao Shi teach until hor....)

When a person sing , the energy movement changes.

Is like you are paying $250 for a session by healers.


Apply PAF lime in tissue 5 drops and dap on wrist.

Now choose a song and sing.

I wonder u all will do anot, in my Welcome Horse Year talk I say sing energy is important this year to clear obstacles. Also if have black tourmaline or obsidian wear on left hand and sing.

Look at the Tai Sui this year. Is playing a musical instrument.

U all must listen. Do things simple effective must do. Why must pay so much and ask.... Haiz.

This month 8 cases people kana CONN , my heart breaks when I know some are my old students. I tell you, luck is in your hand. Believe in hardwork to achieve good luck. And don't have expectations please. just go with the FLOW.

Sing ba;;

No comments: