Monday, April 7, 2014

omhealth Charity Group

Dragonfly in my room last night after completion volunteer work and prayers for all.

Photo: Dragonfly to my 19 floor after I activated some crystal thank you
dragonfly my energy:>

We have completed for you le.
And finally for education. And last week a blessings for all.

Omhealth Charity Group touches all religion. And final one is Christian friend for English educations for the poor in Cambodia. For children who wants to learn English and with this amount is enough to teach for some time.

I will continue to spread love. Aiya at my age now. Can do good we do more good. If not u live in this world end up is all about boss, colleagues or anger... end up u leave this world with regret.

So from today.

Just for Today


release anger, unhappiness and do good. Life is very short. U look back ur 10 years old, now u 40 50 liao. U left 50 years only ahahah.

All who read blog u will live until 92 at least ahaahha.. And u going to help me spread love. I don't care liao.

read more www.bryanomhealth.blogspot.com

Thank you.

Photo: To omhealth charity group we manage to provide education for the poor;) and Jia u;) also motivation of Bryan lao shi read more www.bryanomhealth.blogspot.com

No comments: