Saturday, April 19, 2014

I am always prepared in life ( I no one to talk to, just let me Niam ok)

15 years in seminar , u will meet all kind of things in life.
Guess what. In life sometimes things just happen all of sudden and we may wonder why. What happen today is considered positive for me, as it test my skills and also many newbies are impressed. Important thing is I manage to share with u all:>


Example today iweekly event, I took weeks to prepare and was actually asked to give a 1hour seminar. But again something happen and when I was on stage, I was ask to complete in 15mins. Is amazingly shocked and on stage I quickly visualise Kwan Yin send love to all.

That really test my skills on how to react on stage. But to many is mission impossible.

first thing comes to my mind, people come all the way here. Is to learn and I cant let u down..

Luckily all turns out well. And even I spend little time on sponsored machine. the sponsored company was impressed by me. And today infact many of you show me how positive u all are.

Also my sixth sense sharp, remember I preamp about buffet food, end up we saw not enough food aiyo. Heng I preamp.

What we learn from here. Sometimes things wont turn out as planned. U see I workshop 15 years le, where got a 1.15 hour workshop ask to complete in 15mins.

But I think I handle well. I need to type this out because is in my heart. I want to say my passion is really from my heart to share and hope u all learn something.

And today main thing all omhealth fans u all turn out a very positive aura which affect many people. I was told from the event organiser, that u all are awesome in politeness and friendly.

3 of major price lucky dray are from omhealth u all know.

I predicted this few weeks are weeks to test our ability. I want all of you to have risk management and backup plan for whatever u do.

Use your gold pen and write the poem if you feel something weird is happening.
Also be calm and clear. Everything is in Divine Order.

Any way 21st Sep I have a seminar on health and beauty is all by me, no other people.

And is a Civil Service Club newly renovated auditorium. Is $45.  And a lot effort is put in for this talk. Plus only 188 seats le.

Is REUNION with BRYAN LAO SHI only talk. ANd invited guess TCM talk about remedies for female health.

No comments: