Friday, April 11, 2014

Bank Account Article : Gold Pen

Bryan's method of purifying heart once a week using ISO 9001 forms ahahah.

Select one day of the week. First 7 week, must be same day.

Get a gold color pen. A mini notebook

write this Chinese words: (created by Bryan and Masters the fan formations)
善的意念带来好环境
相由心生,境随心成,
一切物质运气发生,
人心善风调雨顺
我一定要向善
我今天开始
我会做的
精气神
合一


Through meditation I have created above poems to form a one line. Is not easy. Today officially i created this affirmations for all. For all who alwayss ay luck no good. To all who cant chant mantra u write this with GOLD pen. How many times ,? write once slowly and feel it.


Example:

Confession: Today I ( write the negative things u created today, like gossips or in mrt have evil thought scolding some people from heart)

Corrective Action: I will slowly improve myself, instead today i scold 12 people , i will reduce slowly.

Preventive Action: Once a week i will read Bryan's book, love myself more and calm my heart. I will not let office work affect me.

Give Thanks: I thank you universe..... (all things u want to thank)

Mantra: Chant any mantra 3 mins.





All these years, I have the great karma opportunities to meet up with many Masters from Fengshui, Buddhist, Daoism and other religion too Some 20 years ago are not well known and i learn from them  For me, I learn from all and filter too.

 Is fated that they share with me all information and what I did was all these years I kept a journal. I can tell u this informations are so precious.

Last few years, many masters left the world and some retired. Last month the Joss Paper aunty left retired le and her shop taken over by some new people. ASk them things, they know nothing de.

I am glad I kept all the traditional prayers method. And have trained more than 5000 students. So at least we are not totally lost in future. And also this blog and www.omhealth.com/kwanyinma.htm has helped many people who has been conned by funny fortune teller and also those who suffers from alot of injustice . And I think all these are not coincident. I think when I do this blog and website the pure motivations is to share.

Of course I earn my living too by selling stones and crystals but in a good heart way. Like my black tourmaline bracelet using all good quality stones. Till today black tourmaline 15 years le is growing strong.


Today I want to talk about  NATURAL DISASTER and OUR HEART

Do you find that natural disaster is getting  more now in every parts of the world. But in Singapore we are shield. But if we dont do our part in developing good heart. We cant escape one day.

Natural Disaster was called natural because that was last time. But by looking all the disaster all these years, is no longer natural. I can say is all human made. From pollution to hatred, anger and killings .
Created alot of negative karma.

MRT always spoilt we also have a part too. We everyday complaint so heart create bad Qi and this Qi create alot of EMF faulty problems. Foreigner too many, and we also anger. All these are due to the heart created the Qi of Unhappiness which convert into SIONG Qi. But again luckily SIngapore many religion harmony and pray alot so this negative Qi is supressed. Infact u are living in a paradise. U sure u dont treasure next life u go to a country where no electricity than u know.

For us, this  negative Qi can be reduced if daily we do a 5mins breathing exercise (this sentence i repeatedly teached for years. I make it one liner only because have fate, u will do. If not everyday I niam u, u also wont do). Human are like that, u all like procedure. If I tell you there is master in Mount Faber that can read fortune and clear obstacles, u will queue up for it. But when there is alive Buddha tell u to do simple exercise u take for granted. This alive Buddha is in everyone's heart.

I learn this from my master. If your luck super bad, do nothing, go sleep for the day. More u do more problems. More go find fortune teller, more problems will be created.

Let me come back to the word heart create disaster. If luck no good, work on heart. U know my BBC coin, Gui ren bag and flower coin works on heart energy.

As there was a saying
相由心生,境随心成,一切物质运气发生。
人心善良风调雨顺

In many religion, they talk about that, specially Buddhism Philosophy. But no people take it seriously about the heart.


Scientific Research In Japan



It was done in many countries this research that our water is alive. If we say LOVE and say HATE, the water crystalline differently.


Bryan's Concept:

Now our body is 70% water and earth also alot percentage water. If our heart always in problem, ur crystallise luck will be bad. And also if 1000000 people at that moment have negative vibrations, it cause environmental issues.

Water receive messages and water give out vibrations.

If everyone, have a pure heart or  at least 5mins a day, i ask my few thousand students to have a calm heart . U create a big force of good energy.


e start out life being ninety-nine percent water as fetuses. When we are born we are ninety percent water and by the time we reach adulthood we are down to seventy percent. If we die of old age we will probably be about fifty percent water. In other words throughout our lives we exist mostly as water.
Water, carried by blood and bodily fluids is the means by which nourishment is circulated throughout our bodies and serves as the transporter of energy throughout our body.
if we have a thanks giving heart, forgiving heart, compassion heart to all things, people and environment. This will be a paradise.

Of course this must be natural cannot be force. I have seen some buddhist group friends. They form groups and act very very polite too fake too polite this is also cannot. must be natural.

Human 70% is water if we have love and compassion all your problems will be resolved. Your health will improve.

This is like fengshui:善意念带来好环境。So today dont complaint in facebook too much le. Complaint abit than remove ur post. ok.:>




All things is about the heart. All happenings from the heart. Body 70% water. Water receive send out message. So from today work on your heart.
Many teacher has method , for me an aromatherapist I work with oil to heal heart.

this antique Buddha is blessed by Late Master, and inside the statue alot mantra and prayers, every year i put on stage to send blessings to all. Can u all feel it?




Bryan's method of purifying heart once a week using ISO 9001 forms ahahah.

Select one day of the week. First 7 week, must be same day.

Get a gold color pen. A mini notebook

write this Chinese words: (created by Bryan and Masters the fan formations)
善的意念带来好环境
相由心生,境随心成,
一切物质运气发生,
人心善风调雨顺
我一定要向善
我今天开始
我会做的
精气神
合一


Through meditation I have created above poems to form a one line. Is not easy. Today officially i created this affirmations for all. For all who alwayss ay luck no good. To all who cant chant mantra u write this with GOLD pen. How many times ,? write once slowly and feel it.


Example:

Confession: Today I ( write the negative things u created today, like gossips or in mrt have evil thought scolding some people from heart)

Corrective Action: I will slowly improve myself, instead today i scold 12 people , i will reduce slowly.

Preventive Action: Once a week i will read Bryan's book, love myself more and calm my heart. I will not let office work affect me.

Give Thanks: I thank you universe..... (all things u want to thank)

Mantra: Chant any mantra 3 mins.











No comments: