Thursday, April 10, 2014

Ancient time: blessings marble

In ancient time there was a monk very very famous compassionate to help village people he blessed some marbles because that time he can't afford Buddha pendant to give people so he give blessed marbles to people with meta and  need special ritual and blessings; the marble is very precious and very very old Liao I think more than a hundred years Ba;  

Bryan has the ancient marble and will show u all; 


to promote this kind act I will work with temples and is templessss to bless and give this marble to all who attend the copy sutra class ; with my energy I scare not enough so I wan a lot a lot energy;

U will have a chance to see the original marble which cost priceless in market and is with me ; blessings to all ok 

Below ready for blessings; latest in market only few one may cost $3000 le

No comments: