Monday, April 21, 2014

GOLD PEN ACTIVATION and HOUSE Activate Method

Those who are new , New Gold Pen activation date are

14th and 18th April . Once activated u can use the procedure perform the house activate Gold Pen Method.


House Wang and Gold Pen Activate Method:

The day when u follow below procedure, the house is Wang and also the pen gold ink is a powerful affirmation pen.

A) HOUSE WANG AND GOLD INK PEN ACTIVATION METHOD

First , do the sandalwood bath. Sandalwood can help to bring YANG QI to body.

1) Use your stove boil pot of water
2) Carefully bring the pot to the center of house
3) Drip 5 drops 5 element oil and 5 drops Rose Geranium and 5 drops PAF LIME
4) Bring this pot on floor to the living room.
The oil combinations symbolise: Love, cleansing of house and bring positive news to family and clear sickness star energy.

(equivalent as a master cleanse your house at $888)

After 1 hour. Use the water (careful if is still hot). Mob from bed room to living room to kitchen. U can pour the water to the pail add water la.

Light a sandalwood Pagoda Coil incense.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
B) Gold Pen Activation

1) A Gold ink Pen
2) A note Pad
3) BBC coin
FOllow by use your GOLD INK pen write: 49 times your name. Signify have gold aura and  final sentence after 49 times, write:

时来运转,吉祥如意善缘来,人人见我笑嘻嘻。出门遇见观世音。
南无阿弥陀佛。

Than this gold pen can use daily to write things and wish list le.

What I do? Especially on 1st and 15th lunar month

write this Chinese words: (created by Bryan and Masters the fan formations)
善的意念带来好环境
相由心生,境随心成,
一切物质运气发生,
人心善风调雨顺
我一定要向善
我今天开始
我会做的
精气神
合一


Through meditation I have created above poems to form a one line. Is not easy. Today officially i created this affirmations for all. For all who always say luck no good. To all who cant chant mantra u write this with GOLD pen. How many times ,? write once slowly and feel it.


Example:

Confession: Today I ( write the negative things u created today, like gossips or in mrt have evil thought scolding some people from heart)

Corrective Action: I will slowly improve myself, instead today i scold 12 people , i will reduce slowly.

Preventive Action: Once a week i will read Bryan's book, love myself more and calm my heart. I will not let office work affect me.

Give Thanks: I thank you universe..... (all things u want to thank)

Mantra: Chant any mantra 3 mins.



POWERFUL FAQs:

Q: What is sandalwood bath?

1 tea spoon sandalwood powder (bryan's spa grade), mix abit water, scrub whole body and rinse off ba.

Q:Bryan Lao Shi, do I need bring the pot of water all over the house?
A: no need, just put center of house or living room, than drip oil to the pot( not cook with the oil la).

Q: Water after 1 hour what do we do beside Mop floor?
U can use rinse toilet.

Q: Lao Shi, what is main significant compare to toilet wash?
Toilet wash many strike lottery but its main purpose is to cleanse  a person inner negative energy and black Qi that trap in toilet and also ur legs. By washing toilet u can clear it but must use the coconut brush. A fengshui master this kind cleansing cost $1200 in market. is amazing. (toilet wash method see label besides)

House boil water is call " Feng Shui" fire water energy. It evaporate the negative qi and also activate kitchen fengshui. The 3 oil use because every oil has its properties. And it activate flower angels to help u bring good aura to house (花菩萨)。 U may argue I may promoting my oil, but again for all who have my oil use it. Others, u buy ur own brand of oil ba. I share whole heartedly all these years without keeping anything, so I cant make everyone believe me or trust me de. What I do is from heart.

Q: Lao Shi Black magic or 卡纳 “Gong Tao” how?

U think u are royal king or what, who got so much effort to make u, do one Gon tao now cost $5000 and will lessen ur life, no one do le la. Unless u what, 倾国倾臣,四大美女please la, u only like to let people conn u, than cry cry come to me. In Singapore GOng Tao not easy to survive because 4 religion energy so strong any Gong Tao once release less than 10 second dissolve. I was told by a Master that, some countries more easy kana. But once have Singapore Passport u touch the passport and enter Singapore Gong Tao gone. Most of the Gong Tao, is you ownself create one, u Tao Gong Gong. Ownself scare ownself.

This time, u wear black tourmaline bracelet best. Well black tourmaline activated by me, dissolve all with help of prayers.

Q: How many time can I wash toilet and do the house boil water?
Without dates given u can do it once a week at your own time. Date given is when do it multiplies 100 times.

Q: Lao shi u very accurate, in FS talk 2014, u ask many take care travel this year and when go travel must pray Guan Di, how do u know one?

I have a secret master who every year will advise me to share with all who incharge what. So just keep it as blessings ba/

Q: Lao Shi, horse year seems so fast and job still cant find I pray and pray le why ah?
U pray for finding job one time can le, but if everytime find job cant find, u ask why pray also no use means u no faith. Sometimes things happen for reason. God take something away from u is to test u, he will give u back when u are ready. God love us.

Q: Lao Shi how u manage so many things?
I don't know, I pray every morning and evening 5mins. I think it helps.


Q: Lao Shi I cant write Chinese how?
Gold pen write Compassion , Love and Light, repeatedly 49 times.


Q: The gold pen Guan Yin poem can write daily?

I wish u can write daily, good energy will appear and after 49 days, ur gold pen when use to sign name and write wish beside BBC coin will happen fast good things.


No comments: