Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Temple visit

I organise temple visit yearly is totally from the heart and not tie to any profit and also temple benefits; oh only one benefit I ask for is no need queue la ahahah when super crowded ahahah;

Today than I have time to arrange the red packet u all give me in the temple; some I will arrange donations de and of course I will use some buy sweets for prayers and also of course I will buy some tea for myself ahahah; thank u all once again;  

During temple visit I no time to thank all so today thank you!

All the red packet I will keep in my special red box and I continuously will reflect how lucky I am and we are can gather and do prayers together and no attachment , we are like a no formal group but gather like a family as and when very impromptu go temple; so cool right no stress and just want to pray is the key and enjoying the artifacts:)

人生拜神知己难求! I have no regrets de even very taxing in organizing ;))

Next step in omhealth is go around help people le;) 

5th April will be providing lunch for 80 elderly ehehe;) that day I will think what acupressure to teach le 

Also omhealth will sponsor 3 doctors to go to different committee to provide free medicine and diagnosis for elderly; pray for my project to be successful ok!


No comments: