Sunday, March 30, 2014

In the news now

Haha i am in the news now; I am singapore top skin care guru ah ahahah;


To earn this title , I don't know how many things I have gone thru; u gain something, I lost something; to me I just follow the path of Kwan yin, whatever we do we think for people but with wisdom!

Talk less if the words don't benefit situations; speak out with courage oif it can save people; be compassionate but again from within;

In this show I am the oldest guru and also not easy to face camera but I make it;whenever  before I face camera I chant :may those who see me develop Kwan yin heart; 

After all these back to my daily life ...while all of u have dinner with friends; I makan alone ok . Hahaha .



News "To incorporate a local perspective to the expert advice, Singapore’s top gurus Bryan Gan and Keith Png will return as the skincare expert and style whiz respectively. New to the Singapore’s team of gurus are celebrity hairstylist Dexter Ng, and fitness instructor Jackson Tan."

No comments: