Wednesday, March 26, 2014

How coincident things can be

Today first time I was reading with a rosary ; and when flip the pages it immediately talk about rosary errr; is a signal Liao , must chant mantra more ok , cultivate guan yin heart



Tonight I seat quietly and when I was looking my teacher who pass on ; I feel very fortunate to have teachings from him our rinpoche; his compassionate prayers , helping people, blessings our first temple visit students .. All these remind me all his qualities ; rinpoche is blessing us all the time ok;
Energy very strong one;


One thing I learn also: a high master can speak Buddhist teaching for hours but no one get inspired but a normal person like us if get realization , even didn't have much experience with Buddhist teaching , ur few words can inspire people; so in Buddhist there is nothing like u know all mantras or understands all sutra u are power , realization is the key thing;

No comments: