Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Bank Account Article : Compassion




While I was in KL attending Buddhist or I say philosophy of Life talk. A sentence strike me.
Anger burns away your merits incense. No matter how much charity U do last week. One anger destroy the merits.

This also reflects the delicate nature of life and even Buddha say life 无常。When things need to happen it happen. And sometimes is beyond our Wisdom . For example the plane issue many religion pray, but again it has already happen, not that no miracle but it reflects the Unpredictable of life.

We can be a very powerful Charity person , everyday pray and everyday do good deeds. But one day, we suffer a illness can " Memory Lost", we may forget all and become a different person. So dear all, whatever merits you accumulate , do dedicate out for your future. Don't always think of our own problems.{so IN face book or ur media, try to spread compassion. Some facebook put a lot of angry words than it multiplies.... )

I am also a human, just that u call me lao shi, I will reflect even more. Like this Taiwan Show that I am doing. Is actually not very me, to concern so much on what to wear ( u know la, those with me for years, I one shirt can repeat wear for many times in class de, as long as clean, talk about fashion, I zero sense de) , what PR words  to say and to be into very worldly concerns, I stress.

But again when I meditate on it. I can become the Kwan Yin Spirit among the people and let others feel my sincerity. May people who sees me, talks to me and touch me be happy.
 (The reason of don't know what reason, whole Singapore many rich  lao shi who have TV credential and also a lot a lot of shops and media backup, they choose me, must be an arrangement from Kwan Yin I feel. My friends were shocked, they say why they choose me? 女人我最大)

That's how I overcome my TV stress (aiya still worry one la, but I comtemplate). U all ah bless me also la from this Friday to Sunday. I scare forget script le, which I prone to de. Imagine in class I can talk 10 hours in TV one paragraph takes me hours to remember....

Guan Yin our BEST FRIEND: To all religion friends. Guan Yin is a energy. Just that He manifest into different forms to help all. Even devil she transform to help them. All beings le. So u see how compassion He is or She is.
Because we human la, very worldly concern and in ancient time, u need Guan Yin transform to a female so can be in female committee ma to help female group.

Guan Yin is our best friend. Think about the power of great compassion. Is there anyone who could care about us more or help us more? But as with friendship in real life we have to cultivate relationship. We cant just take for granted. So our daily 5mins meditation with Guan Yin is like touching base with our best friend everyday.

HOW I DO IT? (3mins relationship)
I wear my mala or bracelet (don't have is ok), than I close eyes think of Kwan Yin above my head, shine to my whole body and my body glow with light, than I say out may people sees me be happy.

We must cultivate this daily de, if not we just remain a normal person, chant mantra and do good deeds, than behind scold people jealousy. U can see many do good deeds, and temple people lack of the compassion cultivation la.

We can become close to Guan Yin Pu Sa if we are a angry, jealous, competitive, or resentful of others person. (Which I think I am sometimes, too).

Thus to cultivate good relationship with Guan Yin Pu Sa we must learn to

1) Avoild insult others when they disturb us (errr I learning ok)
2) Avoid angry when others angry at us and make us angry ( I super learning)
3) Avoid beating others when they hit us. ( wont happen, I siam run when people  want beat me, if really beat me, I run and faint so police catch them , sue them, but again I fall in trap of revenge ahahah joking la)
4) Avoid observing others' fault when they observe ours ( I think we tend to think the worst of every person, example something do run , u think is their fault, and must be, also for example, u join a company everyone say that person is no good, in ur mind u register that end up treat the person no good, infact that person is ur GUI REN)

In real life, we are brought up to work against the above, Like we have revengeful heart.

I have learned that anger is generated within and it is not result of outside happening. It is the result of response to things and situations we like or don't like.

Nothing that anyone can do to me can make me mad. O male myself crazy with anger and it originates within me.

When u have the option to choose , happiness, compassion , love and understanding , why must we abandon all this choices and choose anger (say easy la, but u try from today, like me, sometimes u all make me angry I use to sms back scold, now seldom le).

Do we need to be right all the time so someone else must be wrong le?  Like in temple, if u see the aunty do wrong procedure pray, are u annoyed and like ur method is most power? May be she is also right le?


DO u know ? How quickly we can become angry like a lighter but how long it takes to become compassion .

Bryan Power 3mins Compassion Method:

1) Seat Back straight
2) Apply dragonfly oil on bottom of feet (compassion Oil)
3) Eyes Close, and say COmpassion 3 times.
4) Inhale deeply and xhale too (3 set)
5) Return normal breathing.
6) With eyes close and think Guan Yin Above ur head shine light on u.
7) Smile and say this light bring happiness to people who sees me today.

U and me are normal person, this light will disappear one daily. So daily u must do.

nEW COMERS:

a SERIES OF ARTICLES ON bANG aCCOUNT: http://bryanverygoodluck.blogspot.sg/search/label/bank%20account


Orders:


1) Heng ball have le
2) Lotus Heng Hua have le
3) Birthday ball can order le
4) Black tourmaline remarks by many the quality, thanks.




Bryan Gan's photo.

No comments: